- Lesley SWow! Me and my family of 4 have just stayed in this gorgeous little cottage, it is just beautiful. Alan the host met us with a smile gave us the keys to a door off the High Street and then through a small passage way to reveal the Cottage...the Gem. This cottage has everything. Great location right in the middle of the town. After Alan showed us around and even recommending where to eat drink walk and be happy. We loved it. Definitely recommend it.
- Emma AGreat central location in a lovely village in a lovely part of Wales. The cottage is so pretty and incredibly well provisions.
- Anne JMy family stayed in September and had a wonderful stay and will be making it their place to stay when visiting Ruthin, great host, great property, great position, great value
The Cottage Is in the heart of the Historic Conservation Area of Ruthin, very much the perfect base from which to explore Ruthin, North Wales, Snowdonia with its famous mountain Snowdon, Chester, Liverpool and beyond.
- 2 bedrooms (one double /one twin)
- Quiet, private location on Castle Street
- Courtyard garden to drink, eat, sunbathe or chillout and barbeque
- Free parking permit for the duration of your trip
- Free welcome pack
- Free films (Netflix)
- Fully equipped kitchen, if you to want to cook!
- Private courtyard
- No smoking
- No pets are allowed .... so no nasty smells
- No children under 12 years
A stone's throw from the centre of town, Ruthin Castle and St Peter’s Square with its numerous boutique shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants
The cottage is equally enjoyable in front of the fire watching a good film or playing one of the many board games provided
‘Whatever the weather, the cottage is a great place to enjoy’
|Mon:||Open 24 hours|
|Tue:||Open 24 hours|
|Wed:||Open 24 hours|
|Thu:||Open 24 hours|
|Fri:||Open 24 hours|
|Sat:||Open 24 hours|
|Sun:||Open 24 hours|